Friday, September 01, 2006

New Month: New Rules

Welcome to September.

For those of you who do not know, Amber is a teacher. And each week she has a list of Vocab words she forces her students to learn. Starting this week each of them has to make a drawing of two of those words. It is a lesson in both creativity and humility at the same time.

I'm taking it one step further. For this month I will be telling a story, one day at a time, using one of the vocab words each day. There will be extras, as I'm using one of last weeks words to start with.

I'll post the weeks words each Friday, if you want to play along at home.

Happy Friday everyone.

-alex.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Last weeks words:

schooner marooned buccaneer bearings
sabre connoisseur berth desirous
tallow leer prophetic gallows
lancet sheath fugitive

11:45 AM  
Blogger care said...

ooh, those ARE good words. perhaps I will have to play along at home...

1:55 PM  
Blogger a said...

Carrie - Please do. I'll be watching, and grading. ;)

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home