Friday, August 25, 2006

Conclusioned.


08.25.06
Originally uploaded by AlexGates.
In the end there was a stay of execution.

I just couldn't bring myself to do it. There were so many good times, the trips, and the quiet moments where it was just the two of us. There were some dark times too, when the weight of the entire world seemed to be pressing down. But we got through it all.

I couldn't let this one thing destroy us.

So, in the back of some forgotten drawer, past the months old mail and never played with Magic cards, my old credit card will reside.

Long out of use, but always remembered.

(And sorry for the craptastic scan. Today's drawing was too close to the edges, and my scanner and I fought about it, but in the end I decided some holes showing was going to have to be okay.)

-alex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home