Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Just a Cricket...


08.08.06
Originally uploaded by AlexGates.
Suck.

Suckity Suck Suck Suck.

My pens suck. Inking sucks. Erasing pencils sucks, doing before the ink dries sucks even more.

Getting out of class 5 hours early rocks. Prison Break finally being out on DVD rocks too. Hopefully Ill get a chance to watch it all next week after Amber's family is done taking over my living room.

Oh, and the illegible thing in panel two? that says 'Crack!'. I need to get other pens soon. Maybe I'll get out of class early tomorrow too.

-alex.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There's a recall on those DSs with the cracked hinges. just google DS recall.

--Christal

8:19 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Nintendo will replace them, but you have to send it in and they have to 'deem it a manufacturing error'. I'm going to make Amber call their CS, because I fear talking on the phone to customer service, and she always gets nice people. Its uncanny. X-men uncanny. (thanks for reading)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home